Futurmat F3, 2 group
Upgrade to this great machine and take advantage of our 0% finance offer. You'll pay $295 per month over a 24 month term. Conditions Apply. Contact us for more information on 1300 52 22 72 or email@example.com
The Ariete range is manufactured by Quality Espresso S.A. established in Barcelona for over fifty years and one of the largest manufacturers of espresso machines in the world.
The FUTURMAT F3 is a high performing espresso cappuccino machine designed for and built to brew the best espresso coffee and a superb crema. It's stainless steel body, heavy duty brewing system is a true example of quality European engineering.
Special Features include:
- Touch Pad - Heavy-duty, touch-sensitive key pad operation. Choice of one or two regular, or half-cups, at the touch of a button. The key pads are used to programme the machine.
- Hot Water - Prepare teas, soups, etc with the hot water outlet. The dosification can be electronically programmed so that the desired quantity of water is obtained at the touch of a pad.
- Pressure Gauge - Water and steam pressure are continuously monitored and controlled. Two independent gauges indicate boiler and motor pump pressure.
- Stainless Steel - All the metal parts in the service area are made of the highest quality stainless steel. They are heavy-duty and easy-to-clean. The body panels have been treated with a highly resistant two-coat metal paint process.
- Steam Arms - The two steam arms rotate to deliver an easily controlled steam supply for making quality cappuccinos.
- Multifunctional Digital Display
- Available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 groups.
- 3500 Watts
- Size H46 D57 W77
- Capacity 13lt
- Weight 59 Kg
Click here for more information
Installation provided by La Casa del Caffe.