The Rimini range is manufactured by Quality Espresso S.A. established in Barcelona for over fifty years and one of the largest manufacturers of espresso machines in the world.
The Futurmat Rimini 2 group is a stylish and affordable commercial espresso machine. The Rimini has many features including: the pump and motor incorporated into the machine; all working surfaces are made of stainless steel; double safety valve boiler protection; reliability resulting in minimal maintenance; and security thermostat. The Rimini is a cost effective and very efficient espresso machine.
Special Features include:
- Rugged construction of frame and stainless steel working surfaces ensure long life
- Featuring powder coated side panels and fashionable stainless steel front panel
- Stainless steel steam and hot water wands on all models
- Individually programmable key pads for 8 separate selections and 2 freeflow buttons
- User friendly rotary steam/water controls
- Highly specified electrical elements and large boilers
- Double safety valve boiler protection for added safety
- Integral mains water non-return valve
- Choice of four colours for the side panels
- Automatic frother unit option for electronic models
- Weight - 72kg
- Dimensions - 740w x 520d x 420h
- Hot Water / Steam Wand - one hot water, two steam arm
- Cup Warmer - Yes
- Boiler Size - 12.1 litres
Price: $5,720.00 (Price includes GST)
Take advantage of our 0% finance offer. 10 monthly repayment options are available with a 30% deposit. Conditions Apply. Contact us for more information on 1300 52 22 72 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the Quality Espresso Rimini brochure.
Installation provided by La Casa del Caffe (within Sydney metro area)