Avanti Milk Frothing Thermometer
The Milk Frothing Thermometer from Avanti has a sturdy stainless steel body and probe. Probe length 12.5cm, ideal for 900ml jug
- Temperature range -10°C to 100°C
- Dual celsius / fahrenheit display
- Rugged stainless steel body and probe
- Magnified display dial
- Complete with frothing pitcher clip
- Attach thermometer to edge of pitcher utilising the spring-steel clip which is fitted to the temperature probe's shaft.
- Slide the probe's shaft through the clip until its point extends at least halfway into the milk.
- Froth milk until it falls within the optimum temperature range of 60-70°C / 140-160°F.
- Do not use thermometer in a microwave oven.
WARNING: This product can get extremely hot when in use and the point of its probe is sharp and potentially dangerous. For safety sake, handle with care and always keep out of the reach of children.