Elmstock specialises in the sale of premium quality teas, sourced from all the world's major tea growing countries and regions. We have the following teas available in packs of 25 and 250 teabags.
- Camomile is a light, fragrant, apple tasting infusion, well known as a soothing and restorative drink. A golden brew which goes well with honey.
- English Breakfast. High grown Ceylon teas from the best tea gardens, expertly blended, give this tea its crisp distinctive style, quality and aroma. Especially good in the morning it can be drunk throughout the day. Flavour Characteristics: Strong, brisk, full flavour.
- Earl Grey A blend of selected teas with strong and colour liquors, delicately flavoured with the essence of Bergamot, a small citrus fruit with its origins in China. It is best served black with a slice of lemon. Flavour Characteristics: Strong, distinctive.
- Green Tea is unfermented and extremely popular in China and Japan. Tightly rolled balls of green tea that look like pellets, hence the name. A pale green coppery colour after infusion with a pungent and unique flavour. It is recommended with most meals. Flavour Characteristics: Light, astringent.
- Peppermint. Brews with a peppery, piquant fragrance. Highly appreciated for its digestive properties. Blended with lime it makes an interesting beverage.