- Camomile is a light, fragrant, apple tasting infusion, well known as a soothing and restorative drink. A golden brew which goes well with honey.
- English Breakfast. High grown Ceylon teas from the best tea gardens, expertly blended, give this tea its crisp distinctive style, quality and aroma. Especially good in the morning it can be drunk throughout the day. Flavour Characteristics: Strong, brisk, full flavour.
- Earl Grey A blend of selected teas with strong and colour liquors, delicately flavoured with the essence of Bergamot, a small citrus fruit with its origins in China. It is best served black with a slice of lemon. Flavour Characteristics: Strong, distinctive.
- Green Tea is unfermented and extremely popular in China and Japan. Tightly rolled balls of green tea that look like pellets, hence the name. A pale green coppery colour after infusion with a pungent and unique flavour. It is recommended with most meals. Flavour Characteristics: Light, astringent.
- Peppermint. Brews with a peppery, piquant fragrance. Highly appreciated for its digestive properties. Blended with lime it makes an interesting beverage.
Potential COVID19 delays - there may be some delivery/shipping delays during heightened periods of Covid19 cases that may cause disruption. Regular orders to cafes, restaurants and other food service will continue and we will be in contact regularly. We will continue to dispatch online/phone/email orders on weekdays either via Australia Post, Startrack or via a la Casa representative where contactless delivery will be adhered to. We apologise in advance, and we will do everything in our power to get your order to you asap. Thank you for your patience.
Delivery / Shipping
At the present time, we only accept orders from customers who live in Australia. Your order will be shipped via Australia Post at a flat rate of $10.00, this fee covers all handling and delivery charges for regular items.
If for any reason La Casa del Caffe cannot fulfill your order we will contact you within 2 working days of your order being received and organise for a refund or another product selection.
Store Pickup - is now available for our local customers. During the check-out process please choose the Pickup option and this will remove the shipping fee from your cart. We will send you an email/txt to let you know you're order is ready for collection. Please be aware that our hours are Monday to Thursday 8am-4pm, and Friday 8am-12pm. We are not open on weekends.
There are additional delivery fees for more remote parts of Australia for instance Western Australia, Northern Territory, and other areas, especially when shipping higher volume/weight. A Remote Area Shipping Surcharge of $25 to deliveries to WA, NT and TAS on our 6x1kg Bulk package will apply. We require a physical address, not a PO Box. An alternative is to buying the bulk 6kg, is to order the 2x1kg for $60 package and free shipping will still apply.
Although Norfolk Island has a NSW postcode, and is part of Australia, the ecommerce platform our site operates on does not recognise the postcode 2899 as a NSW postcode. In order to bypass this misconception, we have added Norfolk Island as a Country/Region. When checking out, please note that this section needs to be changed from Australia to Norfolk Island. We can express ship up to 2kg of coffee for $21.45. If the order is above 2kg the system will automatically add a heavy good shipping fee of $30. Express Post can take anywhere between 14-30 days, sometimes longer. Regular post can take anywhere up to 6 weeks.
Unfortunately, there are some items available on our store that we cannot ship to Norfolk Island. Items such as syrups, boxes of sugar and Natvia, chai etc. If these items are selected we will contact you and provide a full refund.
Thank you for ordering with La Casa del Caffe.
Please call us on 02 9824 6071 or 1300 LA CASA if you have any questions.